[packagekit] Regarding rollbacks

Ken VanDine ken at vandine.org
Fri Feb 13 08:19:51 PST 2009

This should be trivial for the conary backend, and we would love the help.

Ken

Sent from my Android phone

On Feb 13, 2009 9:57 AM, "Ashwini Dhiman" <ashwinidhiman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, there might be a little bit of daemon and UI work to do, as no >
backend currently supports ...
According to the conary website, it supports at least command line
based rollbacks
http://wiki.rpath.com/wiki/Conary:Updates_and_Rollbacks

So probably installing Foresight Linux and working on Conary would help.

> I do think you could get the conary integration work completed in a few >
hours tho. I've not loo...
Yes, that would be the last option if no other alternative is found.
Although I would like to give conary a try if it helps.
If they claim that it supports rollback than maybe it would give some
know-how at least.

Regards,
Ashwini