[packagekit] Res: Feature Request

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jan 11 15:29:35 PST 2009

i know this is up to the backend but i think
if packagekit supported showing download progress
in bytes this could maybe help. I'm just saying
this because i know lots of people with the same
complain, Kpackagekit even received a bug report
about not being able to get the idea of what was
happening when installing with yum.
also the behavior of kpackagekit is the same
of gnome packagekit, of course the bug i received
was put in the wrong place but i think this should
be a thing to improve.

Regards,
Daniel.