[packagekit] Translating KPackageKit

ash at contact.bg ash at contact.bg
Tue Jan 20 01:33:35 PST 2009

Hi guys,

I am Alexander Shopov - the coordinator of the Bulgarian Gnome
translation team.
I've already translated PackageKit and gnome-packagekit in Bulgarian
and wondered could I translate KPackageKit in Bulgarian as well.
Thus all three would be similar. The KPackageKit
translation will naturally be committed by the Bulgarian KDE translation
leader - Zlatko Popov.

I have the following questions:
1. What are the plans of including KPackageKit in KDE?
2. Is there already a timeframe for this?
3. Are these the proper sources for:
KPackageKit:
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/sysadmin/kpackagekit/
KPackageKit po-file:
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/playground-sysadmin/kpackagekit.pot

Kind regards:
al_shopov