[packagekit] Res: Res: Documentation: Building PK from the Source

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:39:36 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 05:21 -0800, Daniel Nicoletti wrote:
> i only think i miss is that the kde-apps (http://tinyurl.com/4hggzq) link
> should also be included (imo) as the kde svn version might not work
> sometimes, is that ok?

I've added that -- I'll sync the website again in a few days time
(Monday, release).

> (Or maybe we could include the tarballs in /releases.html as this is not
> yet in the main kde distribution.)

I think adding the tarballs there are putting the tarballs at
http://www.packagekit.org/releases/ is a very good idea.

Could you please edit the docs/html/pk-download.html file, and add the
release dates and numbers of KPackageKit so far? If you want, send me
the links to tarballs and I'll upload them to the releases directory.

Thanks,