[packagekit] remove-packages and allow_deps / autoremove

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 21 05:23:45 PDT 2009

Well that's what I was saying.
When I said Debian had an option to enable/disable that
that is used for the default settings, and is Debian specific
other than that PackageKit tools don't give the user a choice to make
in KPackageKit it's set to TRUE by default since I think it's a good thing
in Debian and is the Default in this system.

Richard, IMO I think this should be clearer to the user, I mean
yum users expect FALSE, apt users expect TRUE, so maybe it's
best to let the backend decide.
Or even provide a way for the backend tell us is autoremove is enabled
and at sources settings UI we present that so the user might change
but let the backend tell the default.

Daniel