[packagekit] Put pk_backend_bool_to_text into packagekit-glib/

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:12:12 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Mounir Lamouri
<mounir.lamouri at gmail.com> wrote:
> This function is re-defined in (mostly) every backend. Maybe it could be better
> to add it into packagekit-glib/. I admit I don't see any trivial place. There is
> no pk-helper.h nor pk-misc.h.

It doesn't belong in libpackagekit-glib, as client programs do not
need to use this and it shouldn't be exported as public ABI. It should
be in src/pk-backend.[c|h] as these are linked in by backends only.
I've added this, and removed the copy-pasted code in the backends.
Thanks.