[packagekit] Patch to add connman network stack support

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 02:16:41 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Zhu, Peter J <peter.j.zhu at intel.com> wrote:
> In case you didn't know what ConnMan is, the Connection Manager provides a daemon for managing internet connections within embedded devices running the Linux operating system. The Connection Manager is designed to be slim and to use as few resources as possible, so it can be easily integrated in other Moblin-based systems. Here is a patch to to add ConnMan network stack support for PackageKit, which is against Package 0.4.7. Please comments.

There was quite a lot of noise in your patch -- please could you send
future patches as attachments, and generated using "git diff" against
git master, rather than the last release tree.

I have however formatted your patch and applied it to a local branch.
When the tree is unfrozen after the release today I'll merge it. I've
attached what I've committed, there are quite a few minor changes but
nothing functionally different.

Random curious question. Is PackageKit going to be run under moblin by default?

Thanks.