[packagekit] Who uses PackageKit

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Thu Jun 4 09:38:38 PDT 2009

Hi!
------
Name: Listaller Project
Product: Listaller
Okay to mention on packagekit.org website: Yes
Link: http://listaller.nlinux.org/
Logo: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/13528637/listaller.png
Comments: A cross-distribution software installation- and management tool
which
uses PackageKit to detect dependencies of executables and for
native-package installation.
(Provides services similar to openSUSE 1-Click) Uses PackageKit >= 0.4.6
---

THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS WILL USE PACKAGEKIT IN THEIR NEXT RELEASES:
Name: Chakra Project
Product: Chakra Linux
Okay to mention on packagekit.org website: ?
Link: http://chakra-project.org/
Logo: http://chakra-project.org/img/welcome_feature_chakra.png
Comments: Planned for Shaman2

Name: Autopackage Project
Product: Autopackage
Okay to mention on packagekit.org website: ?
Link: http://autopackage.org
Comments: PackageKit support is currently developed, but not sure if it
will make it to the main development tree.