[packagekit] How to refresh cache of packagekit

Zhu, Peter J peter.j.zhu at intel.com
Tue Jun 16 05:53:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

I found below scenario: I removed one repo file and did "yum clean all" then and "yum check-update" shows that the updates in that repo are gone. But if launch gpk-update-viewer2 then, it always show the updates in that repo and complains that the repo just removed can't be found. To fix this, I have to reboot the system. I think there must be some much better way to address this I just didn't know.

Thanks
Peter