[packagekit] Moving the refresh stats out of the update viewer

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 04:05:27 PST 2009

Opinions wanted to attached screenshot.

In the new update viewer, there's no proper place for refresh or the
update stats. In an ideal world we wouldn't need to refresh ever, but we
don't live in an ideal world, and sometime people might want to do this.

I'm not overly happily where it is in the mockup, but I'm out of better
ideas. Do you guys ever need to refresh manually? Are the stats
interesting or useful? Should we just remove this functionality?

Thanks,