[packagekit] The new update viewer, translations and Fedora

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Sun Mar 15 10:33:17 PDT 2009

su, 2009-03-15 kello 12:33 +0000, Richard Hughes kirjoitti:
> I've now added the file to gnome svn, as it looks like we'll be
> switching to this viewer long term, when we've fixed a few of the
> major UI annoyances. Yell if there are any difficult strings or
> missing translator comments.

Thanks. It seems Damned Lies is having some problems with current SVN
now, see http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-packagekit/

I'm getting these error messages:
"Following files are referenced in either POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip,
yet they don't exist:
      * data/gpk-update-viewer2.gladeError regenerating POT file for
        gnome-packagekit:"

> Thanks,
>
> Richard.
Ville-Pekka Vainio