[packagekit] Add a per-Transaction ::Changed(void) signal and deprecate the other status signals

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:42:14 PDT 2009

2009/9/14 Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>:
> Similar to other projects, they'll now be a single ::Changed() method
> on the interface that is fired whenever one (or more) of the
> properties change. The old signals will be deprectated, and removed in
> 0.6.x.

I've done the same for the main interface now, deprecating
NetworkStateChanged(), and Locked(), and again switching to adding
these two as properties with a global Changed() signal.
If anyone needs help converting code to use the new way of doing it,
grab me on IRC. There's no hurry, as the old signals will be around
for quite some time.