[packagekit] Nag email about new release next Monday

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Sep 30 03:15:13 PDT 2009

Richard Hughes wrote:

> Next Monday I intend to release the next version of PackageKit. There
> have been quite a few changes since the last release, so please could
> backend authors ensure that backends still compile, and more
> importantly, still work...

None of my primary system meets the PackageKit requirements any longer,
but I'll try to test Smart backend on Fedora rawhide and Ubuntu grumpy.

But I don't think I'll be able to test FreeBSD ports or Slackware slapt
so those will have to make do with PackageKit 0.5.2 or 0.4.x meanwhile.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=glib-2&stype=name&sektion=all
	glib-2.20.5 (< 2.22.0)

http://packages.slackware.it/search.php?v=current&t=1&q=glib2
	glib2-2.18.4 (< 2.22.0)