[packagekit] software from untrusted list

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Apr 9 11:52:09 PDT 2010

I was going to suggest a fix for this but always forget....

I think the best we can do here is to emit PACKAGE_INFO_UNTRUSTED
in the simulates methods, so if we get any we can show it
to the user, and if the backend does not support
checking which ones it just stays as it is.

This also means that we won't offer a "Install just the trusted ones"
which in this case I think it's very distro specif, in apt for example
it wouldn't be so simple 'i think'.

Best,
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7