[packagekit] Conflicting File in kpackgekit and gnome-packagekit

Thomas Goettlicher thomas.goettlicher at suse.de
Fri Dec 3 05:51:08 PST 2010

On Monday, November 22, 2010 03:44:57 pm Daniel Nicoletti wrote:
> But TBH I think his solution to choose the "right" app might be better so
> we can be sure of which one will run.

Please find attached my proposed fix for this issue.

Both kpackagekit and gnome-packagekit must not install their own
'org.freedesktop.PackageKit.service' file anymore. And PackageKit should
install the files attached to this email.

Hope this helps. I'd appreciate if you could provide updated versions
containing this fix for the next openSUSE Milestone.

Thanks and have a nice weekend
Thomas