[packagekit] SetHints

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 6 16:36:07 PST 2010

The use case is that some users want to
be able to tell how much bandwidth it should
use, changing the download speed yourself
can't be measured in in a good weight since
you don't know the user's bandwidth.

Also this option will go to the settings tab
which most users don't care but those
who have 3g connections or similar want to
be able to use the internet while downloading
packages.
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7