[packagekit] Return value of InstallGStreamerResources

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:44:39 PST 2010

2009/11/19 Sebastian Heinlein <glatzor at ubuntu.com>:
> Therefor I propose an API change to session D-Bus interface returning
> an integer.

Sorry for the delay, I've just rescued your mail from my spam trap. I
guess the problem is here that sometimes an application will ask for
all media types, and actually play fine if not all of them are found.
I think returning TRUE for "we installed something" is probably the
right thing to do. It's not like the application is going to do
anything different anyway.