[packagekit] Packagekit bugs?

Jean Hubbard jean_p57 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:18:11 PDT 2010

Thanks Anders,

sudo /usr/share/PackageKit/helpers/smart/smartBackend.py ,on my Maverick install PK v0.6.5 and smartpm v1.3 returns:

Error: No NETWORK envp
Error: No BACKGROUND envp
Error: No INTERACTIVE envp

And on my Lucid install with PK v.05.7 and smartpm v1.2:

Error: No NETWORK envp
Error: No BACKGROUND envp

Just checked both machines again, Software Updates appear on both machines but do NOT install.
Packages appear in Add/Remove on Lucid install but not Maverick.

Jean.