[packagekit] zypper update interface

Robert Xu robxu9 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:03:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I remember seeing this discussion a little earlier on this mailing
list: The zypper backend only returns patches.

Because this seems to be inefficient (and conflicting), I wonder if
anyone has made a patch to solve this problem?

This has made a problem on my openSUSE 11.2; I have the contrib
repository enabled, and now one of the patches will not leave
PackageKit (even after it left YaST) because of the conflicting
version (the one I have is higher) and the due fact that the patch was
not installed.

--
Cya Later,
Robert Xu