[packagekit] [PackageKit] Handling back end crashes in the UI

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Mon Feb 21 08:09:39 PST 2011

>Well I'm not familiar with the code or anything but it seems to be
>crashing when the baseurl in the repo.d points to a non existing
>location or gpg key checking is enabled but the appropriate key is not
>present.

>I'm noticing this particular zypp backend/packagekitd problem running
>on MeeGo 1.1 and the 1.1.90 branch.
I think this is a bug of Zypp or zypp backend.
Could you please report a bug on https://bugs.meego.com, which is the best
Way to solve your problem.
When you report a bug, please attach your repo file and the image file
name(cat /etc/meego-release), and the important is how to reproduce it.
I can help you to solve this bug.

Thanks
Zhang Qiang (xiaoqiang)