[packagekit] org.freedesktop.PackageKit.xml errors

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jun 21 08:47:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

I found 2 mistakes in org.freedesktop.PackageKit.xml while working on my
Plasma services stuff:

1. The documentation of InstallGStreamerResources says:
"Installs GStreamer fontconfig resources (usually codecs) from a configured
software source."
I think the "fontconfig" needs to go away there.

2. The version in gnome-packagekit master has a RemovePackageByFile method,
in Apper master, the method is called RemovePackageByFiles instead. Which is
correct? The API of the 2 applications must match.

        Kevin Kofler