[packagekit] org.freedesktop.PackageKit.xml errors

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:51:35 PDT 2011

On 21 June 2011 16:47, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> 1. The documentation of InstallGStreamerResources says:
> "Installs GStreamer fontconfig resources (usually codecs) from a configured
> software source."
> I think the "fontconfig" needs to go away there.

Agreed. Any chance you can send me your gitorious username so I can
just add you to the committer group? As a maintainer I'm quite lazy
and it's better if people just pile in trivial fixes like this
themselves without even asking.

> 2. The version in gnome-packagekit master has a RemovePackageByFile method,
> in Apper master, the method is called RemovePackageByFiles instead. Which is
> correct? The API of the 2 applications must match.

Eeek. Well spotted. I guess RemovePackageByFiles makes more sense as
we're passing it an array of files, not just one. I'll fix up GPK now.