[packagekit] Using the freedesktop teams on transifex

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:55:50 PDT 2011

I've been asked to switch to using the freedesktop translator teams
for packagekit. I think most of the translators are already in a
freedesktop translator group, and so I don't think it impacts many
people. From my point of view, it means that someone else has to press
the "accept translation team" button in transifex.

If this turns out to be a mistake (i.e. any existing translators have
trouble joining / creating existing groups) then please let me know
and I'll revert the "outsourcing". Thanks.