[packagekit] don't allow partial updates

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Tue Mar 29 03:28:26 PDT 2011

Ok, if the later is enough imo it would be much
better since no change in PK is required (only in the backend of course).

I'll try to do my changes in Apper (KPackageKit)
to disable the checkboxes when UpdatePackages
is not available.

is this ok Richard?

Best,
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7