[packagekit] Release next week

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 2 18:20:54 PDT 2011

Hey,
as you will or already noticed I commited on sunday pk-qt2,
it shouldn't break anything but if you could give me a few more
days so that the Package class does not crash when the object
is copied...

btw pk-qt2 makes apper much more faster funny how
qsharedpointer can make things slower...

best.
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7