[packagekit] GNOME PackageKit 3.0.0 released

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Fri May 6 14:15:54 PDT 2011

On Fri, 06 May 2011 16:51:23 -0400, Daniel Hernandez Bahr <dbahr at uci.cu>
wrote:
> About the mirroring.. I mirrored Natty, not Oneiric. Maybe for some
> reason Natty's build has not been executed yet and that's why the 0.6.12
> packages are still there. I'll check on that later, may be next monday
> (I don't have Internet out of campus).
>
> About the compiling error.. The build didn't completed, it crashed right
> after the error. debuild version is 2.10.69ubuntu2. The debian/tp
> directory is simply not there after the crash, and it happens so far i
> have not time to check it before the error. All I deed was
>
> dpkg-source -x packagekit_0.6.14-1~75~natty1.dsc
> cd packagekit-0.6.14
> #here I installed build depends
> dpkg-buildpackage
Hmm... It should _never_ crash... Are you sure your build-environment is
sane? Could you please send me the complete terminal output if you have it?
(I'll see what I can do then)
Anyway, the Natty build process had very low priority, so it is possible
that the binaries were not published when you mirrored the source.
Next monday you will have GPK builds too, when I got parts of Ubuntu's
GNOME3 environment fixed.
Regards,
   Matthias