[packagekit] versions and dependencies ..

D.H. Bahr dbahr at uci.cu
Thu Sep 8 10:20:21 PDT 2011

Hi there, quick question:
Is there record somewhere on the dependencies' versions for the
packagekit releases?? The thing is I maintain a couple of "old" systems,
actually not so old, but still unable to update to 0.6.18 due to glib
version .. and I would like to update the packagekit on those versions
as possible...

Best regards,
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr