[packagekit] Adding support for "prepare" in transaction_flags

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sun Jun 3 11:56:16 PDT 2012

I really liked the suggestion for all stuff like RemovePackages()
InstallPackages() etc. to just enqueue the actions and one new
"Commit()" signal to really apply the changes.
This would solve the issues, but to implement it properly, backend and
frontend APIs would have to be broken, which is not ideal.