[packagekit] Adding support for "prepare" in transaction_flags

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sun Jun 3 12:22:54 PDT 2012

According to Richard, the problem here is that we would also
completely break all frontend APIs - if you use PkTask right now,
nothing's changed.
I think it would be worth to do it, but I'm not sure what Richard has to say ^^
(We discussed this a few hours ago on IRC, and Daniel (glatzor) also
commented on it and how they do it in aptdaemon)