[packagekit] PackageKit-Qt 0.8.7 released!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:35:05 PST 2013

Version 0.8.7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2012-01-17

Notes:

New Features:
 - Add back the destroy() signal, it might be useful for fast
transactions (Daniel Nicoletti)
 - Compress release tarballs using LZMA by default (Matthias Klumpp)

Bugfixes:
 - For some reason QML doesn't work with typedef enum (Daniel Nicoletti)
 - Make our package spliters static (Daniel Nicoletti)
 - Make sure we waitForFinishe() when getting the TransactionList
(Daniel Nicoletti)
 - Only call Cancel() if the transaction proxy exist (Daniel Nicoletti)
 - The full namespace is needed for a slot to be called (Daniel Nicoletti)
 - Workaround Qt bug not contructing default values when the call
fails (Daniel Nicoletti)

Tarballs available here: http://www.packagekit.org/releases/

Richard