[packagekit] ALPM Backend

Jonathan Conder jonno.conder+fdo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 15:09:27 PST 2013

Hi Dustin,

This has been on my todo list for a long time now. I got it to the point
where all the features from the 0.7 version have been ported over, but it
does not currently compile against the 0.8 API.
I would suggest you revert commit 723bb6f57f34d47c2e56c3fadd5fc9e3aa26685a
and start from scratch in terms of the porting.
Mostly you'll just need to change names of functions/variables/types but
there may be cases where you'll need to be careful about thread safety (I
haven't really looked into this carefully).

Best,
Jonathan