[packagekit] Moving to github

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:04:00 PDT 2014

On 10 September 2014 22:49, Anders F Björklund
<afb at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> My username is "afb", but I seem to be out of backends (and the loop).

Added.

> Did you have an updated roadmap for PackageKit / AppStream, as well ?
> http://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2013/05/29/the-future-of-package-management-in-fedora/

That's a good idea, and I guess it would be more useful as a working
document that evolved. I'll look into doing this later next week. Most
of that blog post is still very relevant, although I am watching
ostree/lennart to see what the bigger picture is likely going to be.

Richard