[packagekit] One-click installation from XML file

Steve Nordquist steve.nordquist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:38:05 PDT 2015

Don't despair! Browsers manage VMs every day, along of course with Docker
and .apk and other packages; sudo'd AptProtocol just isn't the method.
Having a daemon that looks in private browser data of a (JS)
extension/add-on or web app however is quite possible and can help users
resolve service conception of their machines; for example, would you like
to be running FaceBookCassandraScope on every machine you log into Facebook
(WeChat, etc.) with?