[packagekit] To know about Packagekit

Akshay Takalkar atakalkar3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:23:40 CET 2016

I am Akshay Takalkar, your application is very cool and easy to understand.
I am student and working on application devlopment in Gnome. I have
devloped application in linux but it is not powerful and  error handler as
your application. I also want to upload my application to gnome.

 I want to know  about your Packagekit software my questions are:

1) Which GUI application did you use for development?
2) Which programming language is been used?
3) What is "glue" file?
4) How did you launch your application in Gnome