[packagekit] Patch for the ALPM backend

Oliver Launchbury-Clark oliver at lcslab.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 03:29:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

Please find attached a small patch for the ALPM backend.

The changes made add support for the "HookDir" directive in the
'pacman.conf' file on Arch. On my system I use hookdir and found the
daemon could not parse it, causing an error that stoped the daemon starting.

I have compiled and tested this patch on my system, the packagekit
daemon now starts successfully.

Hope this helps and that the formatting is to your satisfaction.

Many thanks,

Oliver Launchbury-Clark

(LC)

oliver at lcslab.co.uk