[Papyon] small (yet important!) fixes to papyon

Riccardo (C10uD) c10ud.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:09:55 PDT 2011

If someone provides some feedback like you did right now, then bumping
is not needed.
But 10 days without a single "hi" from anyone (and concurrent user
complaints) makes me wonder if there's anyone else than me interested
in this project considering there's a huge (critical) yet simple to
solve bug that's waiting to be fixed since 0.5.5 has been released
(the not-answering-to-pings one). If you don't have time for reviewing
or some other problem just drop a line and i'll be happy to help (or i
guess even others will? is there anyone else in the papyon/fd.o team?)
so don't take it personally.

greets
Riccardo