[Papyon] direct connect transport

Riccardo (c10ud) c10ud.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 18 01:49:44 PDT 2012

Hello papyon users/developers (if any!),

lately i've been porting the old direct-connect patch made by lfrb to
the latest codebase in order to not waste/lose good code.
However I had some issues testing it with official clients and even
following msnpiki documentation I'm still not sure if I'm doing it
right (e.g. transreq fields in p2pv1 and p2pv2, handshaking, etc.).
If anyone wants to review/give hints here is the relevant diff (with
some other minor fixes included) [1]
If you need the full tree you can see here [2]

Greets,
Riccardo

______
[1] - https://github.com/emesene/papyon/commit/401a8265c9b48f6e23b577cdd6f8baed76dd31f0