[Piglit] piglit window

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:12:40 PDT 2010

2010/8/22 Luca Barbieri <luca.barbieri at gmail.com>:
> Here is the code for the LD_PRELOAD library.
>
> The code is released to the public domain without warranties of any kind.

1) this is simply awesome, thanks a lot !

2) it failed to build out of the box on my x86-64 laptop

gcc -Wl,--version-script,ldpreload.ver --std=gnu99 libnopopup.c
-shared -o libnopopup.so -ldl -lX11
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccpNDCVp.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata'
can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/tmp/ccpNDCVp.o: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make: *** [libnopopup.so] Erreur 1

It works perfectly with -fPIC

3) during the piglit run, I found some tests were very slow, like
fbo-generatemipmap
Without libnopopup it takes 28sec (which seems already very slow), but
with it, it takes 38sec. Can you reproduce that ?

4) I have just 4 regressions :
- general / varray-disabled
- shaders / fp-generic / lrp_sat
- shaders / fp-kill