No subject

Mon Dec 5 14:13:29 PST 2011

"The LOD value lod passed in as an argument to the texture size
 functions is added to the levelbase of the texture to determine
 a texture image level.  The dimensions of that image level, excluding a
 possible border, are then returned.  If the computed texture image
 level is outside the range [level_base, level_max], the results are
 undefined."

So there's nothing to test, really.

>> +void
>> +select_sampler(char *name)
>> +{
>> +	int i;
>> +	static const struct sampler_info samplers[] =
>> +	{
>> +		{ "sampler1D",            1, GL_TEXTURE_1D,       false },
>> +		{ "sampler2D",            2, GL_TEXTURE_2D,       false },
>> +		{ "sampler3D",            3, GL_TEXTURE_3D,       false },
>> +		{ "samplerCube",          2, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP, false },
>> +		{ "sampler1DShadow",      1, GL_TEXTURE_1D,       true },
>> +		{ "sampler2DShadow",      2, GL_TEXTURE_2D,       true },
>> +		{ "samplerCubeShadow",    2, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP, true },
>
> samplerCubeShadow's glTexImage setup should require GL 3.0 as opposed to
> just GLSL 1.30.

Right.  Thanks.

>> +void
>> +piglit_init(int argc, char **argv)
>> +{
>> +	int prog;
>> +	int tex_location;
>> +	int i;
>> +	enum shader_target test_stage = UNKNOWN;
>> +	bool integer_format = false;
>> +	piglit_require_GLSL_version(130);
>
>> +		if (sampler == NULL) {
>> +			/* Maybe it's the sampler type? */
>> +			if (argv[i][0] == 'i' || argv[i][0] == 'u') {
>> +				integer_format = true;
>> +				select_sampler(argv[i] + 1);
>
> This should probably test for EXT_texture_integer presence.

Yes it should.

> I note that we don't specify an integer internalformat for teximage when
> using integer samplers.  It seems like it would be hard to break
> textureSize from having mismatched texture format versus sampler type,
> though.

Yeah...but you're right, it's probably wise.

Thanks for the review, Eric.