[Piglit] NOTICE: Changes to CMake

Chad Versace chad at chad-versace.us
Fri Feb 25 21:08:33 PST 2011

I just pushed changes that significantly alter the build system. You
should probably rerun cmake, or your build might not work at all.

There are several points you should observe:

* Object files are built out-of-tree. Object files for GL builds are
  built in $piglit_BINARY_DIR/target_api/gl, and those for GLES2 in
  $piglit_BINARY_DIR/target_api/gles2.

* The final location for binaries has not been changed. It's still
  $piglit_BINARY_DIR/bin. And libraries are in $piglit_BINARY_DIR/lib.

* If you wish to build just the GL targets, then
      > cd $piglit_BINARY_DIR/target_api/no_api; make
      > cd $piglit_BINARY_DIR/target_api/gl; make
  Likewise for just the GLES2 targets.

* The naming convention for GLES2 targets that have a GL counterpart is
  to append '_gles2' to the original target's name. For example,
  glslparsertest_gles2 and libpiglitutil_gles2.

I hope this transition goes smoothly for you. If it doesn't, please
don't yell too loudly. I'm keeping a close eye on the mailing list to
address any build problems.

--
Chad Versace
chad at chad-versace.us