[Piglit] Add a test of varying handling

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Sep 27 13:52:21 PDT 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:05:17 -0700, Stuart Abercrombie <sabercrombie at chromium.org> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/alternative
> shader_runner version attached.
>
> I'm not aware of an application that directly illustrates the problem so I
> don't have a bug number.  I was thinking with this test in piglit it would
> be possible to file a bug.
>
> Stuart

I've renamed the test to reflect more specifically where the bug was,
made the success color green instead of red (general convention in
piglit), and pushed it:

commit ca7dc479391402b1bd3ecf16f26ad42235611cf4
Author: Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net>
Date:   Tue Sep 27 13:42:06 2011 -0700

    glsl-varying-read: New test for a bug that was in i965 in 7.11.

    The bug was already fixed as part of fixing the varying matrix array
    access tests, but that only really happened due to a combination of
    lowering passes, while this is much more specific.

... and oh crap I lost the author attribution.  Sorry about that.

In the future, using git format-patch and git-send-email to send patches
means I don't have to 'git apply ~/whatever.patch; git add
tests/shaders/new_file.shader_test; git commit -a --author="Stuart
Abercrombie <sabercrombie at chromium.org>"' to apply the patch with the
correct attribution.