[Piglit] Option to run every test separately?

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Fri Sep 30 11:50:09 PDT 2011

On 09/30/2011 10:56 AM, Michal Suchanek wrote:
> On 30 September 2011 19:47, Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:59:42 +0200, Michal Suchanek <hramrach at centrum.cz> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am experiencing issues with OpenGL setup/teardown.
>>>
>>> It seems that recently piglit runs many tests in a single applications
>>> (eg. the GLSL compiler tests).
>>>
>>> Is there an option to run these tests each in a separate application
>>> or is it possible to add?
>>
>> They are each run from separate processes already.  Or is that not what
>> you were looking for?
>>

> I was looking for creating separate window for each test.
>
> Thanks
>
> Michal

Every test runs in its own separate process, and every test that needs a
window creates its own.  Some tests (glslparsertest, asmparsertest)
don't create one since they don't do any drawing.  Some other tests
(shader_runner and others) render to FBOs to avoid popping up windows.

No tests share windows.