[Piglit] Test to exercise a race with r600-llvm

Mathias Fröhlich Mathias.Froehlich at gmx.net
Tue Aug 14 22:51:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

This new attached test points to a problem that I observe with initializatiion
of the llvm backend in todays r600 driver.
The new test concurrently, in two threads, creates a new context compiles a
simple shader and destroys the context again.
The problem it points out is a race condition we have somewhere in
initialization of the llvm backend.
But since this is a race condition I see the test only with some probability
failing, even if the probability is for my test machine > 90%.

please review.

Thanks
Mathias