[Piglit] Support for more tests to run with -fbo

Paul Berry stereotype441 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:27:34 PDT 2012

On 25 August 2012 01:12, Chris Forbes <chrisf at ijw.co.nz> wrote:

> This is the first batch of patches which get rid of some
> stumbling-blocks for running tests with -fbo.
>
> Highlights:
> - gSwapBuffers -> piglit_present_results
> - glutKeyboardFunc never in -auto
> - glutReshapeFunc -> piglit_*_projection
> - some glReadPixels -> probes
> - actual bugfix (fp-kil assumed `1` was an unused name)

Patch 1/6 didn't make it to the list (I'm guessing this was the patch to
change glSwapBuffers to piglit_present_results).  This occasionally happens
for patches that touch a lot of files (the list holds messages for
moderator approval if they're larger than 100k).  If you don't want to wait
for moderator approval, feel free to upload the patch to a publicly
accessible git repo and send out a link.

In the meantime I'll go ahead and review the other patches.