[Piglit] Is it normal to see piglit quick.tests results changing?

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Mon Jan 16 12:00:54 PST 2012

I'm not sure if this is the case, but often driver bugs cause undefined/garbagge rendering, which may some times pass by mere chance. Other times, rendering is not the problem, but race conditions between driver/hw.

Random test results are very bad -- as they are distracting and misleading -- so I think they should be either excluded from the periodic tests , or (even better) have the driver fixed so they pass consistently.

Jose