[Piglit] Having issues while trying piglit, help?

Harsh Bora harsh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Nov 20 00:59:04 PST 2012

Hi,

I tried setting up piglit on my fedora 17 after installing the possibly
required dependencies, however am not sure which libraries are required
for the below OPENGL_* gaps. Here is what I see after running ccmake .

  CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE   		  Debug
  CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
  GLEXT_INCLUDE_DIR                /usr/include
  OPENGL_egl_LIBRARY               OPENGL_egl_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
  OPENGL_gles1_LIBRARY             OPENGL_gles1_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
  OPENGL_gles2_LIBRARY             OPENGL_gles2_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
  PIGLIT_BUILD_CL_TESTS            OFF
  PIGLIT_BUILD_GLES1_TESTS         OFF
  PIGLIT_BUILD_GLES2_TESTS         OFF
  PIGLIT_BUILD_GLX_TESTS           ON
  PIGLIT_BUILD_GL_TESTS            ON
  PIGLIT_USE_WAFFLE                ON

Also, when I try to run all tests, I see the below err (cant find folder
'spec' in generated_tests/ sub-dir):

[harshpb at localhost piglit]$ ./piglit-run.py tests/all.tests
results/all.results
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/harshpb/Work/git-trees/RAS/FutureWork/piglit/framework/core.py",
line 582, in loadTestProfile
     execfile(filename, ns)
   File "tests/all.tests", line 2609, in <module>
     recursive=True)
   File "tests/all.tests", line 193, in add_shader_test_dir
     for filename in os.listdir(dirpath):
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'tests/../generated_tests/spec'
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./piglit-run.py", line 220, in <module>
     main()
   File "./piglit-run.py", line 188, in main
     profile = core.loadTestProfile(profileFilename, resultsDir)
   File
"/home/harshpb/Work/git-trees/RAS/FutureWork/piglit/framework/core.py",
line 585, in loadTestProfile
     raise Exception('Could not read tests profile')
Exception: Could not read tests profile
[harshpb at localhost piglit]$

Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance,