[Piglit] glean/depthStencil: Warning: depthStencil ignored; not a valid test name.

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Wed Sep 12 07:32:37 PDT 2012

On 09/12/2012 08:23 AM, Andreas Boll wrote:
> 2012/9/12 Andreas Boll<andreas.boll.dev at gmail.com>:
>> I get the following output from glean/depthStencil test:
>>
>> Returncode: 0
>>
>> Errors:
>> Warning: depthStencil ignored; not a valid test name.
>>
>> Steps to reproduce:
>>
>> $ ./bin/glean -r test -o -v -v -v -t +depthStencil --quick
>>
>> Andreas
>
> I was on the way to close bug 27144, since the test passes for me, but
> then I looked at the details and saw the warning.
> Does someone else get this warning?

Same here.  bin/glean --listtests doesn't show depthStencil.

Digging a bit deeper, the contents of tdepthstencil.cpp are protected
by #ifdef GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil

It looks like all the extension #defines, etc are coming from
tests/util/generated_dispatch.h and GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil is
missing in that file.  So tdepthstencil.cpp compiles down to nothing.

Maybe tests/util/gen_dispatch.py isn't getting run or has something
wrong that some extensions are missing.

-Brian