[Piglit] patch tracking

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Wed Apr 10 08:59:01 PDT 2013

Hi All,

It's a bit of a challenge to see the status of various patches. As an
observation and not a complaint, I have a number of patches dating a
ways back either with no action or reviews that haven't landed. I'm
sure I'm not the only one.

I wonder if setting up patchwork for tracking patch status would be helpful.

Another option could be a simple summary of patches still pending
every say couple weeks? I'd be happy to volunteer to do whatever might
be deemed as the most helpful.

--
Regards
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Tech Lead, Graphics Working Group | Linaro.org │ Open source software
for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
h) tom_gall att mac.com