[Piglit] How to build piglit's OpenCL test on Windows?

Gonzo Kaczykowski gonzoh at wp.pl
Mon Feb 18 06:37:00 PST 2013

Hi!

I have problem with building OpenCL tests on Windows. I have no problem with building OpenGL tests following the README file, but building OpenCL tests, which are by default disabled makes, me freaky puzzled. Of course I had no problem with CL tests compilation turning on, but later I got errors during compilation with nmake

Firstly, there is problem with C99 designated struct initialization using '.field', because VS 2010 does not support this...

Have somebody built piglit's OpenCL test properly on Windows? Please give me some tips.

Thanks in advance!
Gonzoh