[Piglit] [Patch RFC] Piglit Segmentation Handler

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Mon Feb 18 08:40:58 PST 2013

I think this is a great idea.

Concerning Windows, I don't have time to test myself now, but FWIW, feel free to lift inspiration/code from apitrace's exception handler: https://github.com/apitrace/apitrace/blob/master/common/os_win32.cpp#L248 I know it works very well.

However this is not enough to make piglit on windows 100% handsfree -- because assertion failures / errors on windows often create an interactive dialog box, the only way to be 100% sure the test won't hang is to have the piglit python framework periodically search for dialog boxes...

Jose